Application & Recommendation
- Proper for both hides and skins.
- High light resistance.
- No effect on color shades.
- Finished leather is completely soft with good feeling touch.
- It can be used before and after fatliquoring in the tanning and retanning phases.
- We recommend that Rockytan RDLE is used in white crusts, other light color crusts, and dark colors, because it does not make any problem in the different, types of color shades.
- Tanners could avoid all the problems by adjusting pH carefully in order to produce a high-quality finished leather.