|Appearance:||Clear Yellowish viscose liquid|
|Nature:||Polymer organic compound|
|Activity %:||29 ± 1|
|PH(1:10 Solution):||7.5 ± 1|
|Safety||According to our best experience, it hasn’t any harmful effect on health|
|Packing:||100 kg PE Drum|
One of the most important problems in dyeing process of cotton fabrics with reactive dyes, is the hydrolyzed and unfixed dyes specially in dark shades. so, in order to remove them the best suggestion is to use new generation of washing-off agents based on polymer compositions.
Rockapon RWA can provide the optimum conditions for the above process. the consumption rate of Rockapon RWA is recommended between 2 – 3% based on fabric weight for dark shades and 1 – 2% owf for light shades , meanwhile the consumption rate of this product for reducing of water hardness should be between 2 – 3% owf.
Rockapon RWA can be used as a washing-off agent in wet process without any effect on dye shade.
– Eliminates all impurities and dirt.
– Maximizes whiteness in bleaching with hydrogen peroxide.
– Anti backstaining agent.
– As wash off auxiliary in vat, reactive and sulfur dyes.
– Pigment dispersing agent in pigment printing procedure.
– Eliminates free sodium silicate in bleaching process.
– Very low foaming.