Application & Recommendation
It is widely used in the leather industry (tanning) as a hair removal agent, mining industry (flotation of oxidized and mixed ores: copper, zinc, cobalt, molybdenum, nickel , and so on), pulp and paper industries, metal extraction from aqueous solutions, textile (Sulphur dyes) and chemical processing.
• Stock in a dry, well-ventilated and covered place and keep away from any sunshine and also contact with water during storage.
• Stock must be separated from acids and Oxidants Contact with acid releases poisonous and flammable hydrogen sulfide gas.
• If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting and immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
• Fire Extinguishment: Use water or Dry powder. Do not use carbon dioxide fire extinguishers.
• For more safety instructions, please refer to MSDS.