|Appearance||Light brown powder|
|97 ± 1
|pH (1:10 solution)
|7 – 9
Soluble in water
|Density||4.5 ± 0.5
|Packing||25 Kg’s PE Drum
|Shelf life||12 months
|Applications & Remarks|
- Rockconcer CS-70 has not any sedimentation.
- It reduces amount of water in grouts with minimum quantity.
- It is compatible with all kinds of aqueous. Binders (Acrylic/styrene, polyvinyl acetate, homo and copolymer)
- Rockconcer CS-70 has strong dispersibility for all ingredients of admixture.
- Rockconcer CS-70 has a very big role in dispersing mineral and organic pigments.
- Rockconcer CS-70 has a high stability and resistance against moderate pressure and weather variation in high and low temperature and moistures.
Containers should be well sealed to prevent water evaporation and skin forming. The product must be stored between 5-25°C. Freezing and direct sun.
Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product prior to use.