Rockdefoam DMS-100 is a dimethyl polysiloxane and silanes based high active silicone defoamer.
It is used in aqueous and non-aqueous systems. The product can be prediluted with 2-Ethyl hexanol, Toluene, M.E.K or similar solvents before usage. In toxicological aspects It is considered as a harmless product.
Application & Recommendation:
This product is used in the following industries in both pure or emulsified:
– Chemical and petrochemical industries
– Textile and leather industries
– Producing of cleaning agents
– Producing of epoxy resins
– Filling processes
– Distillation and gas washing
– Oilfield industries
– Aqueous and non-aqueous polymerization processes
– Refinery process
– PVA polymerization
– Acrylic polymerization
The dosage of consumption varies to the type of application and is 0.001-0.01 g/l.
HOW TO EMULSIFY IT
Rockdefoam DMS-100 is not water soluble but it can be emulsified with (Rockapon FAE-1830) as follow:
1. Charge 1 part Rockdefoam DMS-100
2. Add 2 parts Rockapon FAE-1830
3. Mix it for a while to uniform
4. Add certain quality of DM water to obtain desired percentage of defoamer emulsion after 2-3 hours
5. Add 0.1% preservative.
* Water must be di mineralize water
* No need to any heating but if you want to heat ,the temperature must not be more than 45°C-50°C
* Stirrer RPM of must not be more than 45-55, the viscosity and power of defoamer emulsion will be effected accordingly.
* If you do not add water into base defoamer and emulsifiers, it will separate after sometimes, hence you can not present 100% solid.
According to our best knowledge and technical experiments, the above data is true and accurate. Regarding to variety of consumption procedures, it is recommended to evaluate the information before use.
White to grayish, opaque liquid
98 ± 1
|Setting point °C:||
|Viscosity @ 25˚C, CP :||
S4 R100 5000-5600
970 – 980
Insoluble in water, soluble in solvents, white oil and some alcohols
According to our best experience, it hasn’t any harmful effect on Health
100 kg’s, 200 Kg’s PE drums